Login and download Free Movies ! Or Register if you are a new member !

Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (2015)

:: Movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (2015)

Post  rusha21 on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:23 pm

A monstrous tornado unleashes ravenous sharks from Washington, D.C., all the way down to Orlando, Florida.

Director:
Anthony C. Ferrante
Writer:
Thunder Levin
Stars:
Ian Ziering, Tara Reid, Cassie Scerbo and more.

Storyline

When Fin and April go to Florida for the summer vacation, strong winds and lots of rain comes to Florida and a Sharknado comes and destroyes Florida. The Sharknado goes to Washington D.C. and sharks falling from the sky. It's up to Fin and April to stop the Sharknado the third time.
Movie Reviews

A seriously top notch B (Z?) grade movie. I watched this movie as my family was out of town and never laughed so much watching a movie. I am not sure if it's cheesy lines by the legendary Ian Ziering (aka: Fin Shepard) , David Hassellhof, Mark Cuban or the tweets. That was a tough choice. Some of the tweets read: Fin Shepard for the president 2016 or I want a golden chainsaw!!! OMG. As expected the cast if awful. Pretty boy Ziering should have retired after Beverly Hills 90210. We all know what a great actor Hassellhof is. Tara Reid used to be hot. Now she is just flat out old. The saving grace when it comes to the cast is Bo Derek and Cassie Scerbo as Nova is smoking hot. Will I watch Sharknado 4? Probably will because SYFY has cheesy B grade movies but that also means that there will be several B grade actresses exposing a bit too much . So, I am all for it.

Download movie for free [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

rusha21
Standard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top